Heidi CP55-S Single-Side Card Printer
Top-of-the-line in its class, the single-sided CP55-S is a direct-to-card printer built to deliver outstanding results at a lower cost-per-card for a wide range of card-issuance applications.
Features and Benefits
Heidi CP55 is a high-speed direct-to-card printer built to deliver innovative imaging and excellent printing quality at a competitive cost-per-card. It is a highly adaptable solution designed to serve many sectors within various user environments and card-issuance operations. Heidi CP55 is simply deployed, operated and maintained.
- User-FriendlyEasy-to-use and maintain, simply plug and print.
- Durable yet affordableReliable operations, high-resolution printing offered at a reasonable price.
- Highly ScalableAn all-in-one printing solution with upgradable options, ribbons and software.
- Trusted SecurityContact, contactless, and magnetic stripe encoding for high-standard digital security compliance with EMV. Equipped with physical lock.
- Smart DesignCompact size with a unique design, ideal for limited workspaces.
- CapabilitiesThe CP55 is a high-quality printer with 300×300 dpi, edge-to-edge printing on various types of cards and thickness with a wide range of ribbons.
- OperationAll-in-one ribbon cassette and cleaning roller simplify ribbon loading and cleaning processes. Easily operated LED indicators, buttons and instant system status LCD display.
- PerformanceThe built-in 64 MB memory facilitates the high-speed storing and processing of printing jobs.
- PersonalizationProvides multiple options for protection against card tampering and fraud attempts by adding a covert layer of security using an ultra-violet (UV) ribbon along with smart card encoding. It supports the secure global EMV standard, ensuring that cards are interoperable with the global payment infrastructure.
- ModularitySeamlessly upgrade the basic CP55 Single-Sided printer to a Dual-Sided with a flipper unit, as well as magnetic stripe and smart card encoders & physical lock for trusted security. Additional feature of Ethernet upgrade module enables Heidi CP55-S printer to be networked for access by multiple users or from a central location.
|Printing Method||Direct to card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer|
|Accepted Standard Card Sizes/Format||ISO CR-80 (3.375˝L x 2.125˝W/85.6 mm L x 54 mm W)|
|Accepted Card thickness||0.38mm (15mil) ~ 1.0mm (40mil)|
|Resolution||300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm)|
|Print Area||CR-80 (3.36˝L x 2.11˝W/85.3 mm L x 53.7 mm W)|
|Printing Speed||Color (YMCKO): 170 cards/hour|
|Black Overlay (KO): 360 cards/hour|
|Mono (Black): 720 cards/hour|
|Print Ribbon Options||Half YMC Full KO: 350 prints/roll|
|Resin black with overlay panel, KO, 600 prints/roll|
|Mono (Black, Gold, Silver): 1,200 cards/roll|
|YMCUVO Blue: 200 prints/roll|
|Full-color with resin black and overlay panel
YMCKO, 250 prints/roll
|Input Hopper Card Capacity||100 cards (200 cards with cover open)|
|Output Hopper Card Capacity||40 cards (100 cards with option backside stacker)|
|Card Cleaning||Cleaning roller with each cartridge|
|Memory||ROM: 2MB, RAM: 64MB|
|Software||GET Identity (ID Card Design & Management Software)|
|Interface||USB 2.0, Ethernet Optional|
|Display||2 Lines(16×2) LCD & LED|
|Power||Free Voltage (110/240V AC), 50 ~ 60 Hz, 45W|
|Dimensions||380mm(W) x 208mm(H) x 166mm(D)|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 20 ~ 35℃, Humidity: 20 ~ 80%|
|Certification||CE, CB, FCC|
|Operating System Support for Printer Driver||Windows 7/8/10, Linux, Mac|
|Warranty||24-month standard depot warranty | 24-month print head warranty|
|Kensington Lock||Back side|
|Flipper (dual side print module)||Optional|
|Magnetic Stripe Encoder||ISO7811 (Track Ⅰ, Ⅱ, Ⅲ Read/Write) HiCo/LoCo|
|Contact Smart Card Encoder||ISO/IEC 7816-1,2,3,4: IC Cards with contacts
EMV Terminal Level 1 version 4.1
|Contactless Smart Card
|ISO14443 (Type A/B)
MIFARE®, MIFARE DESFire® iCLASS®
EMV2 2000 Level 1
|Ethernet||TCP/IP 10/100 BaseT|
|Physical Lock||Top cover lock|